You may not like your current time and attendance solution. It is cumbersome and doesn’t do the job easily, but the thought of all the time you spent getting it up and running is exhausting. The thought of going through that again is daunting. What makes On-Time Web different?
[googlefont font=”Patrick Hand” size=”30px”]
There are many differences between implementing On-Time Web and other time and attendance programs:
- On-Time Web is a SaaS – On-Time Web is a SaaS (Software as a Service). This means that there is no software to purchase, load or maintain. You are not forced to upgrade or purchase new hardware, you don’t have to install software, you don’t, have to maintain a server, you don’t have to load workstation clients and you don’t have to pay annual fees to stay on the most current software. You only need an internet connection and a web browser. On-Time Web runs securely over the internet to eliminate all the ground work. Many of our clients have begun using On-Time Web the very day they signed up.[gap height=”20″]
- Setup is easy with On-Time Web – You can setup your 14-day free trial by following the Setup Walk-through. This takes you step-by-step through the setup in the correct order, helping you complete the setup. You save your work as you go, so if you are called away in the middle of your setup you can go back to where you left off and continue.[gap height=”20″]
- Importing is easy in On-Time Web – You can easily import Employee information, Departments, Divisions, Jobs, and Vendors. You prepare your import in On-Time Web and the system gives you a spreadsheet template. You populate the template and import the completed data into On-Time Web. You build your import spreadsheets to import your current Employees, Departments, Divisions, Jobs and Vendors* (* for the optional Expense Tracking), making your setup quick and easy.[gap height=”20″]
- Training is included in On-Time Web – When you signup to use On-Time Web we contact you to schedule your complete training. Training is conducted via the internet so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your office. We cover every function of On-Time Web and how to utilize the system to its fullest potential.[gap height=”20″]
- Telephone support is included in On-Time Web – Although this concept is new, we believe it makes sense. We want you to use the system. If you have issues, we don’t want you to be afraid of calling because there could be a charge. On-Time Web support is a part of your subscription.[gap height=”20″]
Let us help make the transition from your current time and attendance solution to On-Time Web. It won’t be as big of deal as you think. Let us prove it to you by giving you a 14-day free trial to see how easy and simple time and attendance can be.