Keeping track of employees’ scheduled leave can be a daunting task. Many people resort to manually tracking leave either on paper or in Excel spreadsheets. These manual methods can take a great deal of time to maintain and the possibility of errors makes it a tedious job. If you...
Most of the time employees take leave to recover from sickness, manage their personal or health-related needs or take a break from work. When an employee falls into a pattern of taking leave on a regular basis, however, it could potentially impact their standing at their workplace.
If your company is currently using a manual time stamp system to record the hours worked by your employees, then you may want to think about switching up to a web-based timesheet system. Besides reducing the complexity and overhead associated with manually recording time stamps, online-based timesheet recording reduces...
- 6 Problems Solved in Collecting Time and Attendance at Remote Sites April 21, 2017
- On-Time Web Receives Two SaaS Awards For Time & Expense Management Software April 10, 2017
- 4 Things People Will Tell You Are Important For Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 7, 2017
- 4 Difficult Issues in Payroll Processing March 21, 2017
- 9 Things to Look For When Choosing Time and Attendance Software March 14, 2017