Keeping track of employees’ scheduled leave can be a daunting task. Many people resort to manually tracking leave either on paper or spreadsheets. Manual methods take a great deal of time to maintain and the possibility of errors makes it a tedious job. If you could write a system...
Most of the time employees take leave to recover from sickness, manage their personal or health-related needs or take a break from work. When an employee falls into a pattern of taking leave on a regular basis, however, it could potentially impact their standing at their workplace.
If your company is currently using a manual time stamp system to record the hours worked by your employees, then you may want to think about switching up to a web-based timesheet system. Besides reducing the complexity and overhead associated with manually recording time stamps, online-based timesheet recording reduces...
- 4 Signs You Need a New Time and Attendance System March 2, 2018
- Why Choose On-Time Web? February 14, 2018
- 3 Apps To Make Your Remote Team More Productive February 12, 2018
- Why Transitioning to Cloud Time and Attendance Software Isn’t as Hard as You Think January 23, 2018
- 6 Problems Solved in Collecting Time and Attendance at Remote Sites April 21, 2017