Looking for PTO tracking can be a daunting experience. It is a good idea to first look toward your time and attendance system to see if they have PTO tracking as part of their feature set. If not, perhaps you need to find one that does. Here are four...
Keeping track of employees’ scheduled leave can be a daunting task. Many people resort to manually tracking leave either on paper or spreadsheets. Manual methods take a great deal of time to maintain and the possibility of errors makes it a tedious job. If you could write a system...
Most of the time employees take leave to recover from sickness, manage their personal or health-related needs or take a break from work. When an employee falls into a pattern of taking leave on a regular basis, however, it could potentially impact their standing at their workplace.
If your company is currently using a manual time stamp system to record the hours worked by your employees, then you may want to think about switching up to a web-based timesheet system. Besides reducing the complexity and overhead associated with manually recording time stamps, online-based timesheet recording reduces...
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018