Managing employees is one of the most time-consuming and burdensome tasks a business owner has. No one really wants to “babysit” grown people to make sure they are where they are supposed to be, and this is multiplied if you have field employees. You not only need to...
If your company is currently using a manual time stamp system to record the hours worked by your employees, then you may want to think about switching up to a web-based timesheet system. Besides reducing the complexity and overhead associated with manually recording time stamps, online-based timesheet recording reduces...
- 4 Signs You Need a New Time and Attendance System March 2, 2018
- Why Choose On-Time Web? February 14, 2018
- 3 Apps To Make Your Remote Team More Productive February 12, 2018
- Why Transitioning to Cloud Time and Attendance Software Isn’t as Hard as You Think January 23, 2018
- 6 Problems Solved in Collecting Time and Attendance at Remote Sites April 21, 2017