Managing employees is one of the most time-consuming and burdensome tasks a business owner has. No one really wants to “babysit” grown people to make sure they are where they are supposed to be, and this is multiplied if you have field employees. You not only need to...
If your company is currently using a manual time stamp system to record the hours worked by your employees, then you may want to think about switching up to a web-based timesheet system. Besides reducing the complexity and overhead associated with manually recording time stamps, online-based timesheet recording reduces...
- 6 Problems Solved in Collecting Time and Attendance at Remote Sites April 21, 2017
- On-Time Web Receives Two SaaS Awards For Time & Expense Management Software April 10, 2017
- 4 Things People Will Tell You Are Important For Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 7, 2017
- 4 Difficult Issues in Payroll Processing March 21, 2017
- 9 Things to Look For When Choosing Time and Attendance Software March 14, 2017