Managing employees is one of the most time-consuming and burdensome tasks a business owner has. No one really wants to “babysit” grown people to make sure they are where they are supposed to be, and this is multiplied if you have field employees. You not only need to...
If your company is currently using a manual time stamp system to record the hours worked by your employees, then you may want to think about switching up to a web-based timesheet system. Besides reducing the complexity and overhead associated with manually recording time stamps, online-based timesheet recording reduces...
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018