HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System There are 3 HR tools needed in your time and attendance system: Leave Requests/Approvals, Automated Leave Accruals, and Work Schedules. These three tools can really benefit your HR department and allow them to focus on other issues that arise. It gives...
Beginning a new job can be a daunting task. Coming into a new place, with new people and new procedures can be confusing and overwhelming. Companies should try to make this onboarding process as painless as possible. Here are some tips for onboarding new employees: 1. Don’t Assume It’s...
If your company is currently using a manual time stamp system to record the hours worked by your employees, then you may want to think about switching up to a web-based timesheet system. Besides reducing the complexity and overhead associated with manually recording time stamps, online-based timesheet recording reduces...
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019