On Monday, May 7, 2018, we launched On-Time Web 3.0! With this significant upgrade we’re happy to share a few of the new features you will find: New User Interface We’ve completely updated the aesthetics to provide a cleaner, more modern interface. With that, you should notice new color...
Change is a hard but necessary part of life. This is especially true in the business world. Often, we get used to doing things a certain way even when there might be a better way to do it. Often, the biggest challenge is knowing when to make this change....
In today’s diverse and competitive world choosing a business software can be a daunting task. When we created On-Time Web we had one goal in mind: simplicity. We wanted to take the guesswork out of finding a time and attendance product that was easy to use, affordable and offered...
There are thousands of blogs posts and articles that speak to the difficulty of transitioning to the cloud. But when looking at cloud computing objectively, you may find that it is easier and less fearful as you have been led to believe. There are definite benefits in moving to...
Has this happened to you? You ask for an expense report and the color runs out of the face of your employee. They go back to their desk and try to remember what they spent and where they spent it, and forget about trying to get receipts. Or maybe...
- Productivity (17)
- Workforce Management (25)
- HR (22)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Timesheet Software (52)
- Mobile Time Sheets (12)
- Industries (4)
- QuickBooks (3)
- Payroll (17)
- Employee Leave Tracking (9)
- Employee Location Tracking (6)
- Time Clock (8)
- Expense Tracking (5)
- News (6)
- New Features (8)
- Partner Program (4)
- The Smart Way to Track Expenses March 17, 2020
- Announcing New Biometric Time Clock OT-3000b for On-Time Web December 19, 2019
- On-Time Web and Setting Up Leave Time Accruals October 15, 2019
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019