Beginning a new job can be a daunting task. Coming into a new place, with new people and new procedures can be confusing and overwhelming. Companies should try to make this onboarding process as painless as possible. Here are some tips for onboarding new employees: 1. Don’t Assume It’s...
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019