Employee Geofences Employee Geofences allow admin to draw and create radial fences for employees that trigger rules. Supervisors can be alerted when an employee enters or exits the fence or you can restrict time punches to only those employees inside of the fence. Related Projects
Geo Location Tracking Employees using mobile devices to make time punches have their GPS location tracked, but what about desktop web browsers? Not only can you view users locations, but based on IP address you can also see the city web users are in when making a punch. This can...
Managing employees is one of the most time-consuming and burdensome tasks a business owner has. No one really wants to “babysit” grown people to make sure they are where they are supposed to be, and this is multiplied if you have field employees. You not only need to...
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019