Employee Geofences Employee Geofences allow admin to draw and create radial fences for employees that trigger rules. Supervisors can be alerted when an employee enters or exits the fence or you can restrict time punches to only those employees inside of the fence. Related Projects
Geo Location Tracking Employees using mobile devices to make time punches have their GPS location tracked, but what about desktop web browsers? Not only can you view users locations, but based on IP address you can also see the city web users are in when making a punch. This can...
Managing employees is one of the most time-consuming and burdensome tasks a business owner has. No one really wants to “babysit” grown people to make sure they are where they are supposed to be, and this is multiplied if you have field employees. You not only need to...
- How To Deal With Late Employees March 23, 2018
- 4 Signs You Need a New Time and Attendance System March 2, 2018
- Why Choose On-Time Web? February 14, 2018
- 3 Apps To Make Your Remote Team More Productive February 12, 2018
- Why Transitioning to Cloud Time and Attendance Software Isn’t as Hard as You Think January 23, 2018