Employee Geofences Employee Geofences allow admin to draw and create radial fences for employees that trigger rules. Supervisors can be alerted when an employee enters or exits the fence or you can restrict time punches to only those employees inside of the fence. Related Projects
Geo Location Tracking Employees using mobile devices to make time punches have their GPS location tracked, but what about desktop web browsers? Not only can you view users locations, but based on IP address you can also see the city web users are in when making a punch. This can...
Managing employees is one of the most time-consuming and burdensome tasks a business owner has. No one really wants to “babysit” grown people to make sure they are where they are supposed to be, and this is multiplied if you have field employees. You not only need to...
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018
- Tips For Using On-Time Web More Effectively September 7, 2018
- How To Build an Employee Dream Team August 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Creating a Productive Work Environment August 17, 2018