You may not know it, but according to the US Department of Labor and Wages, you are allowed by law to do time rounding on your employees time. But there is a catch. Legally, you must round both ways utilizing the rule of 8’s. For example, when rounding in...
Overtime Rules Create overtime rules for employees. Choose between daily, weekly, both, none and even 7th Day, which is common in certain industries. Related Projects
Double Time Rules The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) has no requirement for double time pay, but the California Department of Industrial Relations does, and the state laws trump the Federal laws when it comes to additional protections for workers. Other than California, some companies may have their own...
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019