Overtime Rules Create overtime rules for employees. Choose between daily, weekly, both, none and even 7th Day, which is common in certain industries. Related Projects
Double Time Rules The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) has no requirement for double time pay, but the California Department of Industrial Relations does, and the state laws trump the Federal laws when it comes to additional protections for workers. Other than California, some companies may have their own...
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018
- Tips For Using On-Time Web More Effectively September 7, 2018
- How To Build an Employee Dream Team August 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Creating a Productive Work Environment August 17, 2018