You may not know it, but according to the US Department of Labor and Wages, you are allowed by law to do time rounding on your employees time. But there is a catch. Legally, you must round both ways utilizing the rule of 8’s. For example, when rounding in...
On November 22, 2016 U.S. District Court Judge Amos Mazzan granted a preliminary injunction preventing the implementation and enforcement of the “Final Rule” overtime rule changes that were announced in May of 2016 by the US department of labor. In September of 2016, 21 states filed a lawsuit against...
Tracking the punch-in and punch-out times is the absolute basic feature of a time tracking system. There are obviously other features that are of immense significance. When you pick a time tracking system or software, you should look for the following features:
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019