On November 22, 2016 U.S. District Court Judge Amos Mazzan granted a preliminary injunction preventing the implementation and enforcement of the “Final Rule” overtime rule changes that were announced in May of 2016 by the US department of labor. In September of 2016, 21 states filed a lawsuit against...
Tracking the punch-in and punch-out times is the absolute basic feature of a time tracking system. There are obviously other features that are of immense significance. When you pick a time tracking system or software, you should look for the following features:
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018
- Tips For Using On-Time Web More Effectively September 7, 2018
- How To Build an Employee Dream Team August 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Creating a Productive Work Environment August 17, 2018