On November 22, 2016 U.S. District Court Judge Amos Mazzan granted a preliminary injunction preventing the implementation and enforcement of the “Final Rule” overtime rule changes that were announced in May of 2016 by the US department of labor. In September of 2016, 21 states filed a lawsuit against...
- How To Deal With Late Employees March 23, 2018
- 4 Signs You Need a New Time and Attendance System March 2, 2018
- Why Choose On-Time Web? February 14, 2018
- 3 Apps To Make Your Remote Team More Productive February 12, 2018
- Why Transitioning to Cloud Time and Attendance Software Isn’t as Hard as You Think January 23, 2018