On November 22, 2016 U.S. District Court Judge Amos Mazzan granted a preliminary injunction preventing the implementation and enforcement of the “Final Rule” overtime rule changes that were announced in May of 2016 by the US department of labor. In September of 2016, 21 states filed a lawsuit against...
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018