You may not know it, but according to the US Department of Labor and Wages, you are allowed by law to do time rounding on your employees time. But there is a catch. Legally, you must round both ways utilizing the rule of 8’s. For example, when rounding in...
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019