Time and Attendance Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated. There are some complicated payrolls. Prevailing wage, fringe, shift differentials, multiple earning codes, Jobs, Phases, and Tasks require specific methods for collecting time and processing. But time and attendance doesn’t have to be complicated. The majority of businesses today utilize a...
Why Do I Need an Automated Time and Attendance System If I Outsource Payroll? Time and attendance has been the measure of payroll forever. Most companies employ a time sheet system of one kind or another to track days and hours worked by employees. Payroll timesheets are gathered on...
Finding ways to improve your company’s bottom line is central to running a successful business. One way that a growing number of companies have found to do this is through having automated timesheet systems. Lets take a moment to talk about how such a system can benefit...
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018