Time and Attendance Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated. There are some complicated payrolls. Prevailing wage, fringe, shift differentials, multiple earning codes, Jobs, Phases, and Tasks require specific methods for collecting time and processing. But time and attendance doesn’t have to be complicated. The majority of businesses today utilize a...
Why Do I Need an Automated Time and Attendance System If I Outsource Payroll? Time and attendance has been the measure of payroll forever. Most companies employ a time sheet system of one kind or another to track days and hours worked by employees. Payroll timesheets are gathered on...
Finding ways to improve your company’s bottom line is central to running a successful business. One way that a growing number of companies have found to do this is through having automated timesheet systems. Lets take a moment to talk about how such a system can benefit...
- Productivity (17)
- Workforce Management (25)
- HR (22)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Timesheet Software (52)
- Mobile Time Sheets (12)
- Industries (4)
- QuickBooks (3)
- Payroll (17)
- Employee Leave Tracking (9)
- Employee Location Tracking (6)
- Time Clock (8)
- Expense Tracking (5)
- News (6)
- New Features (8)
- Partner Program (4)
- The Smart Way to Track Expenses March 17, 2020
- Announcing New Biometric Time Clock OT-3000b for On-Time Web December 19, 2019
- On-Time Web and Setting Up Leave Time Accruals October 15, 2019
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019