In today’s diverse and competitive world choosing a business software can be a daunting task. When we created On-Time Web we had one goal in mind: simplicity. We wanted to take the guesswork out of finding a time and attendance product that was easy to use, affordable and offered...
In today’s ever-changing world, having a remote team is becoming more and more common. Thanks to technology, the ability to work remotely has become easier and more cost-effective than ever. With that, however, comes a number of challenges in how to manage a remote staff effectively. Luckily, there are...
There are thousands of blogs posts and articles that speak to the difficulty of transitioning to the cloud. But when looking at cloud computing objectively, you may find that it is easier and less fearful as you have been led to believe. There are definite benefits in moving to...
If your company is currently using a manual time stamp system to record the hours worked by your employees, then you may want to think about switching up to a web-based timesheet system. Besides reducing the complexity and overhead associated with manually recording time stamps, online-based timesheet recording reduces...
Are you still on the fence about cloud based time tracking software? Odds are, you have bulky time sheet software that’s limited to a specific number of computers and is costly to upgrade. It may or may not perfectly suit your company. Is this really how you want things...
- Productivity (17)
- Workforce Management (25)
- HR (22)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Timesheet Software (52)
- Mobile Time Sheets (12)
- Industries (4)
- QuickBooks (3)
- Payroll (17)
- Employee Leave Tracking (9)
- Employee Location Tracking (6)
- Time Clock (8)
- Expense Tracking (5)
- News (6)
- New Features (8)
- Partner Program (4)
- Announcing New Biometric Time Clock OT-3000b for On-Time Web December 19, 2019
- On-Time Web and Setting Up Leave Time Accruals October 15, 2019
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019