It’s no surprise that employees will occasionally need to miss work. However, worker absenteeism and loss of productivity lead to billions of lost dollars each year. The reason for employee absenteeism varies some among industries but here are some of the top reasons according to Forbes: Bullying & harassment,...
There are few things in life more frustrating than dealing with the same problem over and over again. This is especially true when it comes to running a business. An employee who is consistently late is not only a nuisance but can also be detrimental to productivity. Here are...
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019