It’s no surprise that employees will occasionally need to miss work. However, worker absenteeism and loss of productivity lead to billions of lost dollars each year. The reason for employee absenteeism varies some among industries but here are some of the top reasons according to Forbes: Bullying & harassment,...
Have you ever wanted to know what potential hires are looking for in a company? A 2017 State of the American Workplace Gallup survey has the answers. In this study participants were asked to rank attributes they considered most important when considering a job at another organization. Here’s what...
Stephen R. Covey once said: “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” Employees are the most valuable asset you have in your business. It’s easy to undervalue and take them for granted but focusing on their needs is a great way to...
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019