It’s no surprise that employees will occasionally need to miss work. However, worker absenteeism and loss of productivity lead to billions of lost dollars each year. The reason for employee absenteeism varies some among industries but here are some of the top reasons according to Forbes: Bullying & harassment,...
Have you ever wanted to know what potential hires are looking for in a company? A 2017 State of the American Workplace Gallup survey has the answers. In this study participants were asked to rank attributes they considered most important when considering a job at another organization. Here’s what...
Stephen R. Covey once said: “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” Employees are the most valuable asset you have in your business. It’s easy to undervalue and take them for granted but focusing on their needs is a great way to...
- Productivity (12)
- Workforce Management (20)
- HR (17)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Timesheet Software (48)
- Mobile Time Sheets (12)
- Industries (4)
- QuickBooks (3)
- Payroll (14)
- Employee Leave Tracking (8)
- Employee Location Tracking (6)
- Time Clock (6)
- Expense Tracking (5)
- News (6)
- New Features (7)
- Partner Program (4)
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019