Have you ever wanted to know what potential hires are looking for in a company? A 2017 State of the American Workplace Gallup survey has the answers. In this study participants were asked to rank attributes they considered most important when considering a job at another organization. Here’s what...
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019