People have been using punch cards to record hours for decades. Recently however, companies have been switching to an online web timesheet system. Lets take a moment to review some of the scenarios where web timesheets are beneficial for your company.
Staffing companies provide an amazing service for those currently out of a job. As well as providing a source of potential experience and job skill training, staffing companies can match people with positions that may eventually become permanent. While staffing companies provide an amazing service, they can...
Upgrade Your Timesheets to the Cloud Why tether yourself to a specific computer for managing employee timesheets? Why purchase software for every single computer or user that needs to access the timesheets? What if there was a cost-effective solution that didn’t require software or the hassle of making...
Use a mobile time sheet app to make time sheet punches! On-Time Web Mobile empowers your staff, eliminates duplicate work and improves efficiency by allowing your staff to use a mobile time sheet app to record time sheet punches. On-Time Web Mobile™ brings the ease of use and power of...
Use a mobile device time sheet app to make time sheet punches! On-Time Web Mobile empowers your staff, eliminates duplicate work and improves efficiency by allowing your staff to use a mobile device time sheet app to record time sheet punches. On-Time Web Mobile™ brings the ease of use...
- Productivity (17)
- Workforce Management (25)
- HR (22)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Timesheet Software (52)
- Mobile Time Sheets (12)
- Industries (4)
- QuickBooks (3)
- Payroll (17)
- Employee Leave Tracking (9)
- Employee Location Tracking (6)
- Time Clock (8)
- Expense Tracking (5)
- News (6)
- New Features (8)
- Partner Program (4)
- Announcing New Biometric Time Clock OT-3000b for On-Time Web December 19, 2019
- On-Time Web and Setting Up Leave Time Accruals October 15, 2019
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019