Fraudulent time and attendance is a far bigger issue than most suspect. Each year, businesses of all sizes report fraudulent time and attendance among their workforce. Figures from the Kentucky CPA Journal revealed that time and attendance fraud costs U.S. companies “more than $400 billion every year in squandered...
Can you benefit from something like a biometric time clock? More to the point, do you really need biometric technology? The use of fingerprint technology can have a variety of applications. The time clock concept is one of the more interesting possibilities. However, some people are on the fence about...
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018