Fraudulent time and attendance is a far bigger issue than most suspect. Each year, businesses of all sizes report fraudulent time and attendance among their workforce. Figures from the Kentucky CPA Journal revealed that time and attendance fraud costs U.S. companies “more than $400 billion every year in squandered...
- 4 Signs You Need a New Time and Attendance System March 2, 2018
- Why Choose On-Time Web? February 14, 2018
- 3 Apps To Make Your Remote Team More Productive February 12, 2018
- Why Transitioning to Cloud Time and Attendance Software Isn’t as Hard as You Think January 23, 2018
- 6 Problems Solved in Collecting Time and Attendance at Remote Sites April 21, 2017