Payroll is probably one of the most expensive costs for business today According to Second Wind Consultants, an average successful business payroll is 15 to 30 percent of your gross revenue. If you are in the service industry, your payroll costs could encompass more than 50 percent of your gross revenue....
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019