There are certain rules and regulations that define how you need to record employee hours. This is especially true if you have people working for government contracts, as the DCAA, or Defense Contract Audit Agency, will penalize you with loss of the contract or worse if you do not...
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019