New Jan. 31 Tax Deadline for Employers The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, enacted last December, includes a new requirement for employers. They are now required to file their copies of Form W-2, submitted to the Social Security Administration, by Jan. 31. The new Jan. 31 filing...
For all types of small businesses, payroll tax is a subject worth taking seriously. It is entirely possible that letting these taxes pile up can cause you to lose your business. In certain cases, it can actually cause you to lose your freedom as well. Severe penalties for those...
- How To Deal With Late Employees March 23, 2018
- 4 Signs You Need a New Time and Attendance System March 2, 2018
- Why Choose On-Time Web? February 14, 2018
- 3 Apps To Make Your Remote Team More Productive February 12, 2018
- Why Transitioning to Cloud Time and Attendance Software Isn’t as Hard as You Think January 23, 2018