New Jan. 31 Tax Deadline for Employers The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, enacted last December, includes a new requirement for employers. They are now required to file their copies of Form W-2, submitted to the Social Security Administration, by Jan. 31. The new Jan. 31 filing...
For all types of small businesses, payroll tax is a subject worth taking seriously. It is entirely possible that letting these taxes pile up can cause you to lose your business. In certain cases, it can actually cause you to lose your freedom as well. Severe penalties for those...
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019