New Jan. 31 Tax Deadline for Employers The Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, enacted last December, includes a new requirement for employers. They are now required to file their copies of Form W-2, submitted to the Social Security Administration, by Jan. 31. The new Jan. 31 filing...
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018