Employee Sheet Mode The Sheet Mode employee has complete control over their timesheet entries. An employee may enter/select the Date, Department, Job, Phase, Task, Earning Code, Start time, and End time. Related Projects
See who’s in and out at a glance Do you still use an old fashioned In/Out board in your office, often cluttered with magnets and dry erase marks that never seem to clean completely off? Is it accurate? Is it maintained? Do you have to go look at the...
Exporting Your Data From On-Time Web How many times has this happened to you: you are preparing to run payroll, manually making your time ticket entries. You have gathered all the timesheets/time cards, checked and totaled them; your spreadsheet, prepared and reviewed to make sure it matches all the...
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019