Employee Sheet Mode The Sheet Mode employee has complete control over their timesheet entries. An employee may enter/select the Date, Department, Job, Phase, Task, Earning Code, Start time, and End time. Related Projects
See who’s in and out at a glance Do you still use an old fashioned In/Out board in your office, often cluttered with magnets and dry erase marks that never seem to clean completely off? Is it accurate? Is it maintained? Do you have to go look at the...
Exporting Your Data From On-Time Web How many times has this happened to you: you are preparing to run payroll, manually making your time ticket entries. You have gathered all the timesheets/time cards, checked and totaled them; your spreadsheet, prepared and reviewed to make sure it matches all the...
- How To Deal With Late Employees March 23, 2018
- 4 Signs You Need a New Time and Attendance System March 2, 2018
- Why Choose On-Time Web? February 14, 2018
- 3 Apps To Make Your Remote Team More Productive February 12, 2018
- Why Transitioning to Cloud Time and Attendance Software Isn’t as Hard as You Think January 23, 2018