Overtime Rules Create overtime rules for employees. Choose between daily, weekly, both, none and even 7th Day, which is common in certain industries. Related Projects
Double Time Rules The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) has no requirement for double time pay, but the California Department of Industrial Relations does, and the state laws trump the Federal laws when it comes to additional protections for workers. Other than California, some companies may have their own...
- 6 Problems Solved in Collecting Time and Attendance at Remote Sites April 21, 2017
- On-Time Web Receives Two SaaS Awards For Time & Expense Management Software April 10, 2017
- 4 Things People Will Tell You Are Important For Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 7, 2017
- 4 Difficult Issues in Payroll Processing March 21, 2017
- 9 Things to Look For When Choosing Time and Attendance Software March 14, 2017