Supervisor Groups Supervisor groups allow employees to belong to a group, rather than just a single manager or supervisor. If an employee's normal supervisor is out of the office, then another supervisor in the group can approve, edit or add time for the employee if desired. These supervisors can...
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018
- Tips For Using On-Time Web More Effectively September 7, 2018
- How To Build an Employee Dream Team August 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Creating a Productive Work Environment August 17, 2018