Supervisor Groups Supervisor groups allow employees to belong to a group, rather than just a single manager or supervisor. If an employee's normal supervisor is out of the office, then another supervisor in the group can approve, edit or add time for the employee if desired. These supervisors can...
- How To Deal With Late Employees March 23, 2018
- 4 Signs You Need a New Time and Attendance System March 2, 2018
- Why Choose On-Time Web? February 14, 2018
- 3 Apps To Make Your Remote Team More Productive February 12, 2018
- Why Transitioning to Cloud Time and Attendance Software Isn’t as Hard as You Think January 23, 2018