Supervisor Groups Supervisor groups allow employees to belong to a group, rather than just a single manager or supervisor. If an employee's normal supervisor is out of the office, then another supervisor in the group can approve, edit or add time for the employee if desired. These supervisors can...
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019
- It All Adds Up! How To Save Money In Payroll Without Cutting Wages. January 21, 2019
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018