Punch Overrides Punch overrides are rules created to override employee punch times if they fall within a time range. There are 3 policies that can be configured; global, employee specific, or by supervisor group. The policy looks at the time range set and replaces the specific punch type time...
- How To Deal With Late Employees March 23, 2018
- 4 Signs You Need a New Time and Attendance System March 2, 2018
- Why Choose On-Time Web? February 14, 2018
- 3 Apps To Make Your Remote Team More Productive February 12, 2018
- Why Transitioning to Cloud Time and Attendance Software Isn’t as Hard as You Think January 23, 2018