Punch Overrides Punch overrides are rules created to override employee punch times if they fall within a time range. There are 3 policies that can be configured; global, employee specific, or by supervisor group. The policy looks at the time range set and replaces the specific punch type time...
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019
- HR Tools Needed in Your Time and Attendance System April 1, 2019
- Powerful Reporting Can Make A Difference February 19, 2019
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Complicated February 1, 2019