Punch Overrides Punch overrides are rules created to override employee punch times if they fall within a time range. There are 3 policies that can be configured; global, employee specific, or by supervisor group. The policy looks at the time range set and replaces the specific punch type time...
- What to Look For In a Time and Attendance System January 2, 2019
- 4 Reasons why you need Paid Time Off (PTO) tracking as a part of your time and attendance system December 17, 2018
- Tips For Using On-Time Web More Effectively September 7, 2018
- How To Build an Employee Dream Team August 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Creating a Productive Work Environment August 17, 2018