Employee Leave Accruals are now integrated. Create rules for either hourly, monthly or annual policies. You can create as many custom accrual rules as you want. Those rules can then be applied to different employees' leave codes. Choose to calculate accruals automatically based on the...
Employee PTO & Leave Time Adjust employee leave time on any leave code you create in On-Time Web. When the employee’s time record is approved the time is automatically taken from the employee’s leave balance. If the time is unapproved then the time is put back on to the...
Request Time Off The Request Time Off screen allows employees to request time off. Once the request is submitted the supervisor or administrator will be notified by e-mail of the request as well as shown in the pending requests section on the dashboard and calendar. Related Projects
Leave and Event Calendar The Leave abd Event Calendar page allows the supervisors and admin to create, edit and delete events or employee leave requests. There is also the option of creating the leave records based on the date and times and if the leave earning code is completed....
Employee In/Out Board The In/Out Board shows on the dashboard and allows Supervisors and Company Administrators to know the current status of their employees on the current day. The board will show who is in, out or gone to lunch. The In/Out Board can also popout to a stand-alone...
- Productivity (17)
- Workforce Management (25)
- HR (22)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Timesheet Software (52)
- Mobile Time Sheets (12)
- Industries (4)
- QuickBooks (3)
- Payroll (17)
- Employee Leave Tracking (9)
- Employee Location Tracking (6)
- Time Clock (8)
- Expense Tracking (5)
- News (6)
- New Features (8)
- Partner Program (4)
- Announcing New Biometric Time Clock OT-3000b for On-Time Web December 19, 2019
- On-Time Web and Setting Up Leave Time Accruals October 15, 2019
- Doing Time Rounding Correctly August 9, 2019
- Solving Six Problems for Collecting Employee Time for Payroll June 14, 2019
- 3 Things They Will Tell You Are Important for Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 23, 2019