Excellent! It is easy to use and Brandon has given excellent customer service :0)
I found the latest version is much easier to work with. Overall experience is positive.
The system is very easy to use. Its affordable and reliable.
We decided to move the company to the new On-Time Web application. With multiple locations, the web timesheet gave a practical solution for the retrieval of data from the clocks automatically thru the web for instant updating if desired. With the ease of use from todays electronics, the shop...
Customware has been a trusted partner of Haas Cabinet since 2001. The On-Time product is superb and relied on daily. Our recent migration to On-Time Web was seamless! On-Time Web allows us to track our direct labor cost by work center which will provide valuable data for us to...
We use On-Time Web not only at my company but we also offer it to our retail accounting department. All of my customers that use it, love it! The support team is amazing if you ever need help with anything!
Before we started using On-Time Web, we were using a very outdated time clock system that was both time consuming, and difficult to use. I am so glad that we decided to change to On-Time Web. The On-Time Web system is very user friendly and less time consuming. I...
I have found it rare in working with many software vendors over the years that you find someone that you can not only trust, but truly enjoy working with. That has been the case with Customware.
We’d say, ‘Well, can we do this?’ And they’d say ‘Sure!
- 6 Problems Solved in Collecting Time and Attendance at Remote Sites April 21, 2017
- On-Time Web Receives Two SaaS Awards For Time & Expense Management Software April 10, 2017
- 4 Things People Will Tell You Are Important For Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 7, 2017
- 4 Difficult Issues in Payroll Processing March 21, 2017
- 9 Things to Look For When Choosing Time and Attendance Software March 14, 2017