The Expense Worksheet screen allows employees to enter their expenses. Supervisors and admin may also add expenses for their employees. Scan or snap pictures of receipts and attach them to expenses.
Expense Approval The Expense Approval process allows supervisors or company admin to view each submitted worksheet with receipts and approve or deny the individual details. Once the entire worksheet has been finalized by the supervisor or admin it will be ready for export into your accounting software. Related Projects
Expense Export Once employee expenses are approved they can be exported in the correct format for import into your accounting software. Related Projects
Expense Reports Run an employee expense report to see a detailed breakdown of expenses submitted using the filtered criteria. There is also specifically a print receipts report that will print all receipts using your criteria. Get a better idea of spending habits and employees with the lower percentages of...
Distance & Routing Employees and supervisors can use the Distance & Routing tool to know exact distance between locations. When completing an expense worksheet get accurate mileage or kilometers. By default the tool will choose the shortest distance. However, you can plan your own route or avoid highways or...
Expense Settings & Policies Admin can setup vendors, different payment methods with reimbursable options and expense codes with spending limits. There are also company settings such as distance unit (miles/kilometers) and the company mileage rate. Related Projects
- 6 Problems Solved in Collecting Time and Attendance at Remote Sites April 21, 2017
- On-Time Web Receives Two SaaS Awards For Time & Expense Management Software April 10, 2017
- 4 Things People Will Tell You Are Important For Time and Attendance That Aren’t April 7, 2017
- 4 Difficult Issues in Payroll Processing March 21, 2017
- 9 Things to Look For When Choosing Time and Attendance Software March 14, 2017