How secure is my data?
Security is a very high priority at On-Time Web, for both our data and yours.
A few of our security precautions:
- Connection between our servers and you is encrypted with at least 128-bit TLS, and all daily backups are encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption at a secure remote location.
- On-Time Web is built with security principles in mind to prevent XRF, CSRF, SQL injection and other common attacks.
- Our web servers are hardened CentOS installations, which are monitored and kept up-to-date with security patches.
- We transmit, store, protect, and access all payment information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standard.
- We also perform daily off-site backups, so all of your data is safe and ready to be restored.